Product care for rugs:
Modern Archive recommends the following:
- Placing a non-slip pad underneath your rug.
- Vacuuming weekly with a vacuum wand.
- Rotating your rug every four months or so to prevent uneven wear.
- Sending your rug out to a professional cleaning service (we do not recommend inhome cleaning services as this may result in damage to an area rug).
In the unfortunate event of spillage, we recommend the following:
- Blot up as much of the spill as you can with a white cloth or paper towels. Do not rub or brush the stain as this may cause damage to the rug pile.
- With water or soda water on a towel, dab up the remainder of the spot. If the spot persists, please consult a professional rug cleaner.
Product care for pillows:
Dry Clean Only
If wrinkled, iron lengthwise with hot iron using a thin white cotton cloth between the iron and the pillow sham.